[insert title here]
First, a little music.
Mr. Sometimes-I-Forget-About-the-Recession is going to be busy collecting money from wealthy donors today.
9:35 am || Departs White House
10:45 am || Arrives New York
1:10 pm || Delivers commencement address at Barnard College
3:00 pm || Tapes an appearance on The View
5:05 pm || Delivers remarks at a fundraiser, Rubin Museum of Art
6:50 pm || Delivers remarks at a fundraiser; private residence
8:30 pm || Departs New York City
9:40 pm || Arrives White House
I wonder if I could get Obama to give a speech in front of my garage?
Of course, Treacher caption contest.
A bit more about one of today’s fundraisers from Mark Knoller.
Pres Obama willl also be attending two campaign fundraisers – including one hosted by singer Ricky Martin & the LGBT Leadership Council.—
Mark Knoller (@markknoller) May 14, 2012
Obama’s “Truth” Team goes after Romney’s record on job creation. I think this is going to be a MISS, since the economy has sucked MASSIVE BALLS OF FAIL since teh One ascended on high.
From Teh One’s Saturday address, item number four on his “to do” list for Congress:
Fourth, if Congress fails to act soon, clean energy companies will see their taxes go up and could be forced to lay off employees. These companies are putting Americans to work and helping break our dependence on foreign oil. Congress should extend these tax credits.
Quick review, clean energy record:
For those who only hear about these failing companies one by one, the following is a list of all the clean energy companies supported by President Obama’s stimulus that are now failing or have filed for bankruptcy. The liberal media hopes you’ve forgotten about all of them except Solyndra, but we haven’t.
* Evergreen Solar
* Solyndra (received $535 million)
* Beacon Power (received $43 million)
* AES’ subsidiary Eastern Energy
* Nevada Geothermal (received $98.5 million)
* SunPower (received $1.5 billion)
* First Solar (received $1.46 billion)
* Babcock & Brown (an Australian company which received $178 million)
* Ener1 (subsidiary EnerDel received $118.5 million)
* Amonix (received 5.9 million)
* The National Renewable Energy Lab
* Fisker Automotive
* Abound Solar (received $400 million)
* Chevy Volt (taxpayers basically own GM)
* Solar Trust of America
* A123 Systems (received $279 million)
* Willard & Kelsey Solar Group (received $6 million)
Details here.Explore posts in the same categories: Uncategorized